Sonntag, 13. November 2011

Long time no blog...

Oh my, I guess I was not ready to start regular blogging in June. Maybe now though: maternity leave over since September, back to work, still settling in my new life with a toddler. 
And after weeks and weeks of coming home after work, too tired to create anything I now feel my fingers itching for it. May be it has also got to do with christmas... I LOVE this time of the years!!! So I am going to show you everything that gets created over here from now on. 


For today, just a lantern for the traditional kindergarten lantern walk. I used a prepared set from the local pharmacy and printed some simple lino-block design on it.

P.S. sorry for any mistakes, spelling or grammar wise. I haven't written any English in a long time

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen