So today I feel gratitude for:
- a good breakfast with my sister
- warm, freshly baked rolls plus an extra one to take to work later
- my boy, being so happy and cheerful
- having a good chat inbetween doors with peers at work
- a mouse scampering between the railroads while I waited for my train
- coffee to go! I used to not like coffee too much but since Aarons birth coffee has become another addiction. Feels like such a treat.
- finding the energy at the end of the day, to do some sewing, even if just for some keyrings. Most of the fabric I found at Volksfaden, a wonderful online store for great cotton fabrics.
- a snoring boyfriend on the sofa. How this can be such a comforting sound sometimes...